Data Certified with TDI
Find which program suits your needs—part-time and full-time options available! Already know what’s right for you?
Which TDI program is the best fit for you?
We don’t do theory. Each of our programs include projects that showcase your world-class data science, data engineering or data analytic skills. Plus, you’ll work with real-world data for each project to solve real business problems.
Our data instructors work side-by-side with you to help you build the skill set you need to succeed. They come from MIT, Harvard, Stanford, and other esteemed educational institutions, and they’ve worked at world-class organizations.
We don’t just give you the tools you need to succeed in the business world—we help you find your first or next data role.
- Data Science Fellowship
- Data Engineering Program
- Data Analytics Program
- Data Science Essentials
The Data Incubator's Data Science Fellowship Program is an immersive data science bootcamp for those with STEM degrees and a passion for data. Choose from our full-time, 8-week program, or our new part-time, 20-week program (evenings only) when you apply.
You'll work closely with our expert instructors and fellow students to master in-demand skills to help launch your career in data science. Each section of the program includes several projects that showcase your world-class data science skills. Plus, you'll work with real-world data for each project to solve real-world business problems.
On top of that great skills training, you'll work on your capstone project. Choose the public data set that sparks your interest and build a functioning tool to show off your talents to future employers.
Not sure the program is right for you? Take a peek at our full-time program with our overview video below.
The Data Engineering Fellowship is designed to bridge the gap between the computer sciences and data engineering. You’ll master the skills needed to design better data models, build data infrastructures, automate data pipelines, maintain data architecture and effortlessly work with massive datasets.
This program is ideal for those with a computer science or software engineering background who have a passion for improving productivity with data and enjoy the challenge of the constantly evolving sources of semi-structured data. You’ll learn the crucial skills of building the sophisticated platforms that businesses desperately need to organize their data teams.
In addition to great skills training, you’ll work on a capstone portfolio to showcase your knowledge. Choose the data that sparks your interest and build a platform that shows off your talent to future employers
Not sure the program is right for you? Contact our admissions team to chat more about which program could be a good fit.
The Data Incubator’s Data Analytics Program is designed to turn data practitioners into leading data analysts. Master the skills and tools you need to help any organization better utilize and understand its data.
This course is the perfect training for current college students and recent graduates, working professionals and data practitioners who are looking to increase data analytics skills and find a career in the in-demand field of data analytics. Learn in-demand skills including data wrangling with Python, SQL, effective data communication and machine learning.
Not sure the program is right for you? Download our program comparison chart or watch the video below to find the program that suits your needs.
Give yourself a head start
Data Science Essentials from The Data Incubator is an introductory, 8-week, part-time, online program geared towards providing an immersive, hands-on experience with fundamental data science techniques. Developed with feedback from industry partners and based on the same rigorous methodology as our data science program, Data Science Essentials prepares data novices for the future of data in business. Students will learn how to analyze data using Python, predict trends and build models to make better business decisions.
Successfully complete Data Science Essentials and you'll automatically earn admission into the next TDI Data Science Fellowship cohort - and $1000 off of your tuition! *
* The Data Essentials tuition discount applies to direct payment only and cannot be combined with any other enrollment discounts or offers. Students funding the program through loans are ineligible for the Data Essentials tuition discount.
Jumpstart Your Career
Designed for Working Professionals
Start a Portfolio
Small Class Sizes
TDI isn’t your typical program. We work hard to ensure that we offer the best training from the best instructors, using the latest tools and real-world data so you can feel confident when you step into your new job in data.
- Cohort-style program. Make the transition from academia to the business world, or enhance your data skills while you work with an excited and exceptional peer group. We aim to keep our cohorts intimate, to maximize your interaction with instructors.
- Hands-on experience. All of the projects you complete in the program are designed to give you experience with real data sets while solving real business problems.
- Accessible instructors. Every section has a dedicated data instructor to lead discussions and assist students.
- Mentorship from industry leaders. Learn from alumni and senior data scientists and data analysts while you build your professional network.
- A large network of hiring partners. We work with a number of actively-hiring partner companies each cohort to help find you your dream career—and not just another job.
To apply to the Data Science or the Data Engineering programs, you’ll need to possess these requirements:
- A master’s degree or PhD completed before the beginning of the program, or a PhD that will be completed within 3 months of finishing the program, or a Bachelor’s degree with extensive data-related work experience
- Some prior programming experience
- A foundational knowledge of statistics for Data Science or computer science for Data Engineering
- Proficiency in the English language
If you’ve got all that, then you’re eligible to apply for the Data Science or the Data Engineering program.
To apply to the Data Analytics program, you’ll need to possess these requirements:
- Elementary programming knowledge
- Familiarity with statistics
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a STEM-related field
- Proficiency in the English language
If you’ve got all that, then you’re eligible to apply for the Data Analytics program.
To put it plainly, yes. We require all applicants to be familiar with at least one programming language to apply. The Data Science and the Data Engineering program application also requires applicants to take a coding challenge before getting accepted into the program.
While the programs emphasize Python, many of our applicants have experience with other languages, and have varying degrees of coding experience.
- For our Data Science applicants, they usually have a strong background in probability, statistics, and experience with programming, scripting, or statistical packages.
- We’ve had successful applicants with degrees in political science, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry and more.
- For our Data Engineering applicants, they should have a strong background in computer science, software development, and experience with programming.
- For our Data Analytics applicants, we look for students who work with large data sets and want to make analysis easier, those who want to move beyond traditional spreadsheets or those who are looking to find a career in the field of data analytics.
- Data Science Essentials is meant for students who are looking to learn essential data science skills, who may be new to Python and are looking for a more robust learning program, those interested in learning the fundamentals of quantitative analysis or who are looking to apply to the Data Science Fellowship.
To attend any of our programs, tuition is $10,000.
For those paying in cash for the Data Science or the Data Engineering programs, we offer two discount options:
- $2,000 for those who apply during our early admissions time frame
- $1,000 for those who apply during our regular admissions time frame
For those paying in cash for the Data Analytics program, we offer the following discount:
- $1,000 for those who apply during our regular admissions time frame
Financing is available through Ascent or other lenders of your choice.
We also offer income sharing, where you don’t pay anything for tuition until you start your career and are earning over a certain threshold. Income sharing is an agreement between you, The Data Incubator, and our partner, Leif. Check out the details under the question “What is income sharing?”
If you’re placed with one of our hiring partners after your training, we’ll refund 50% of your tuition*.
A limited number of scholarships are available for the full-time data science and engineering programs and we offer a diversity scholarship for our full-time data analytics program. Check out the details under the question “Do you offer scholarships?” to learn more.
We encourage you to put your best foot forward during your application for a chance to earn one of these coveted scholarships.
*Participants who use Ascent or Income Sharing Agreements to finance their participation are not eligible for the 50% placement refund.
You bet your spreadsheets we do! There are scholarships for all of our programs.
Data Science or Data Engineering Program
We proudly offer a small number of full-tuition scholarships for these two programs. These tuition-free spots are only available for the full-time program. All applicants will be considered for the scholarship and we will select individuals we believe to be the most highly qualified.
Data Analytics Program
The Data Incubator is dedicated to removing barriers and providing opportunities for those traditionally underrepresented in data. The goal of the Data Analyst Diversity Scholarship is to combat the lack of diversity in tech. Full-time applicants to the Data Analytics program who are eligible can apply to our Data Analyst Diversity Scholarship.
Absolutely. This program is a great opportunity for you to improve your skills for your current organization. If you need help convincing your boss to pay for your training, use this letter to get started.
Income sharing is an agreement between you, The Data Incubator, and our partner, Leif. You attend the program with the understanding that you’ll pay back your tuition after you’ve completed the program and have a job where you’re earning at least $40,000 per year.
This way, you don’t have to worry about paying your tuition until after you’re working. And we’ll provide you with all the support you need to land a role in the data world.
Income sharing is currently only available to individuals with a US Social Security number.
If you decide to participate in income sharing, your monthly payments will will begin after you complete the program and begin your job, and will be based on a percentage of your income.
If you have more questions about income sharing, contact Leif at 646-760-3318, or email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes! We’ve partnered with Ascent to provide our students with simple, flexible loan options to fit your needs.
Ascent offers 3 different loan payment options:
- Deferred Repayment: Make no payments while you attend TDI and for three months after.
- Interest Only Repayment: Make low, interest-only payments while attending TDI and for three months after the program.
- Immediate Repayment: Start paying your loan back one month after your TDI program begins.
To apply, you’ll need to meet these requirements:
- You are a US citizen or permanent resident*
- You have an established, healthy credit history and no outstanding educational loan defaults
- You are accepted to and enrolled in TDI’s fellowship program
*If you are a non-US citizen or permanent resident, or you have DACA status, you are still eligible to apply with a creditworthy cosigner who is a US citizen or permanent resident.
Learn more here!
Tuition for Data Science Essentials is $2,895. But if you purchase your class before the early application deadline you will get a $1,400 discount.
A $1,400 discount is available for groups registering with 3 or more attendees!
To ensure the safety of our faculty, staff, and students, we are currently only offering online options for our courses. We will resume in-person programs when it is safe to do so.